Minimizing Stress With a Productive Way

We are facing stress every day by so many causes. Work, school, the people surrounding, and others may pose a stress-triggering action. If we fail to manage, it can affect our mood and in the end, it will ruin everything.

Yes, everything...




So...
We must have some escape routes to stay away from this feeling.
One of them is turning our attention into productive ways.

Instead of giving trouble, it'll send us to a plentiful life.

What is that productive way?

From my point of view, personal experience, when faced with this horrible situation, I choose to write.
Yea...
I send all the focus that I have to create articles.

Why writing? 
When all of my efforts, thinking, and energy are completely submerged to create an article, I can forget the pain created by stress.

The bad feeling is distracted.

And the chosen topic to write about has no connection with stress at all. I pick a totally different subject, such as "tips" to do something.
Then the reader can be benefited from what I make.

Where do I write?
In a blog.

Owning a blog gives me the chance to express my ideas to the world. All people from other countries can read my articles for free, at no cost.
As long as there is an internet connection.

How writing can benefit me?

After one article has been finished, I published it here in my blog. When the number of articles and the readers grow constantly, I start to put some ads and get money from it.

That is why I call writing is a productive way. 

Because I can eliminate the effect of stress and at the same time earn money. What a double impact it is!!

So if you love writing, why don't you try to organize a blog? 

It won't cost us at all.
Because we can make blog for free. 

"blogger.com" is one of the free blogging platforms that can satisfy our writing desire.

And if you want to know more about how to earn money from a blog, please search on the internet. There are a lot of tips and tricks that can be tried.

Other productive way

Writing is not the only way, there are still plenty of options to minimize the effect of stress. The easiest is doing our hobby, like :
  • Doing sport
  • Gaming
  • Gardening
  • Singing
  • Reading
  • Etc

We have to find activities that can distract our mind, and soon the effect of stress can be eliminated. If you can, try a more productive way.
The one that will bring fortune.

Effects

Often, after doing those activities, the best and simplest solution comes by. I don't know, it just appears out of nothing.
The stress-causing problem is solved.

Maybe it all happens because of a fresher and tranquil mind.

And I am so grateful that I have a way to send stress into a more productive way. Not only eliminating that bad feeling but also making me have another income source.
Would you like to give it a try?

Post a Comment for "Minimizing Stress With a Productive Way"