Home » » Happiness Is Your Own Wish. Believe It?

Happiness Is Your Own Wish. Believe It?

Happy
Happy
Everyone wants to be happy everyday, everytime dan everywhere. But the truth is not always like that. Happiness has a very close friend that is called sadness. They like a twin brother but come from another part of the universe.

They behave oppositely but complete each other. When you now are surrounded by happiness and soon after that sadness will take over the position of happiness. So we must be always prepare for every possibility of these situation.

#Example

I have a very good example of this situation and this is my personal experience of facing this situation come one after another.

Today your boss calling, asking to come to his room and he gives you an bright white envelope. He tells you that he give you a number of money as a bonus for your contribution to the company this month.

Nah, wouldn't you feel happy in this kind of situation? If I were you I would dance and jump as hard as I can (but I will do it just in my mind only). Happiness is overwhelming you right now and still don't know how to use this money.  

Just a few seconds later, you remember that you have to pay the loan from your friend and it's cost almost all of your bonus today. Sadness gradually come to you and show his sorrowful face. Your happiness now is gone and sadness stay in your heart.

Happiness and sadness could come in just a blink of an eye. Change suddenly and without notification to come. But in every situation, you can choose to become happy or sad. Yes, you can decide it by your own will.

#How is that working?

When you receive bonus from your boss, now you have some amount of money in your hand and realize that this money will be used to pay a loan. You can choose to be happy by telling to yourself that right now you are a lucky person cause get a bonus so that you could pay that loan and have no obligation to pay anymore. You will be happy because your debt is gone and have no worried at all. And monthly salary wouldn't be cut again to pay this debt and you can use that salary to a better purpose.

Now if choose to be sad. You can lament this situation by telling to yourself that you are a poor person because couldn't use that bonus to buy new gadget, new shoes, new clothes and the other new things. Sure right now your heart will full with sadness.

#Experience


I realize this when I faced a situation like the example above. In my opinion, it is just like a game of mind. If I put my mind into a good situation and the end will be good too. But if I put my mind into the sadness and for sure I will experience sad situation.

I think it's depend on ourself to decide whether want to be happy or sad..


Gratis!! Dapatkan artikel terbaru hanya dengan memasukkan alamat email anda.. Mudah sekali tentunya..:

Delivered by FeedBurner


0 comments:

Post a Comment