Home » » Morning View

Morning View

Waking up in the morning before sunrise is very nice experience for me.

The color of sky when the sun is going to rise is very beautiful.

Wonderful...

Making my mind feel tranquil and comfort.

While enjoying the view, I do some slow run in the home yard,

Yes..  exercising.

Trying to train the muscle, so it gains its flexibility again.

Stretching my body left and right, following the shape of the cloud that move right and left from the center of the light.


Beautiful blend

When I look to the picture of sky,

I feel the softness of this cloud that is blended with light from the morning sun.

This light is so blur, just like when the first time we open our eyes from our nice sleep in the morning.

It is trying to recognize its environment. When it knows its surrounding, soon it will come in to bright light that will lighten our way to go through this day.

Light become lighter and lighter,

Time to prepare for work.

On the way to work, this bright light still accompany me along the road.


  • It shower its warm to my body and all of the earth. 
  • It give me spirit that this day I won’t be alone, because the sun will be there for me. 


This light penetrate between small space in the crowd of the tree leaves, space between building just to touch my body.

Thank you light,

thank you morning,

It is a big bless for me to see you early in the morning. I want to see you again tomorrow, so I will have your spirit again.


Gratis!! Dapatkan artikel terbaru hanya dengan memasukkan alamat email anda.. Mudah sekali tentunya..:

Delivered by FeedBurner



0 comments:

Post a Comment