Home » , » Young Guitar Player, Sungha Jung

Young Guitar Player, Sungha Jung

For you, who love music, especially instrument, this music from Sungha Jung should be considered. Why? Because he plays the guitar well so the music feel soft and nice. I love to listen this music. I knew him when I watched “ On the Spot” on Trans 7 (Indonesia television channel). Then I surfed the internet and looked for his video on Youtube. I also watched his video when he was younger than today. You can see his video on youtube and type Sungha Jung to look for his video. Or you can visit his website at : www.sunghajung.com. Hope you can enjoy the music, because his music can make me feel relax.


Gratis!! Dapatkan artikel terbaru hanya dengan memasukkan alamat email anda.. Mudah sekali tentunya..:

Delivered by FeedBurner



0 comments:

Post a Comment